In order to book please contact Kelly at email@example.com and request a date.
The online contracts will be sent your way along with the option to pay the 50% nonrefundable deposit of $3250 for the 3 day package or $2250 for the one day package by online bank account, credit card or mailed check. Please note there is a 3.5% charge for credit cards.
If you decide to rent cabins, a $1600 nonrefundable deposit will be due with a signed cabin contract.
Review our rates and packages.
Keep in mind that at the time of booking your wedding you do not need to decide on the use of the cabins. You have the option of discussing it further with your guests and then deciding 3 months prior to your wedding date, at which point you will be required to submit a deposit of half of the room fees.
You will then be responsible for booking any vendors:
- Coordinator – I strongly recommend a day of coordinator. Please look at my Vendor List for selection of talented coordinators that will make your wedding fabulous and take the stress off of you!
- Caterer – Please choose a caterer from our required Vendor List. We do not allow other catering companies at this time.
- Bartender – Please choose a bartending service from our required Vendor List. We do not allow other bartending services at this time.
- DJ – Please choose a DJ from our required Vendor List. We do not allow other DJ services at this time.
- Any additional services you may want
You will also need to obtain Event Insurance. Information on this process will be discussed upon booking your wedding.
Once your planning is underway you are welcome to schedule another tour of Rock Springs Ranch to go over finalizing details.
30 Days Prior to your Event
- Balances owed for wedding, rentals and rooms
- $300 refundable cleaning/damage deposit.
- Copy of certificate of event insurance listing Balford Beatty Rock Springs Ranch LLC and Rock Springs Weddings LLC as additional insured from your general liability policy.
- Please fill free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this information.
Additional Site Details
(2) 16.2′ x 3.5′ Wooden tables
8′ banquet tables
(32) wooden chairs
(3) Wooden picnic tables w/attached benches (seat 8 each)
(4) Wooden tables w/o benches (seat 8 each and use metal chairs)
(1) Metal Patio table w/ 6 matching chairs
Lodge Capacity: The lodge can accommodate approximately 130 guests. Additional seating is available out on the surrounding patio and deck area.
Please note that the pool table must NOT be moved, but it may be used as gift or dessert table. It has a wooden cover that measures approximately 8.6” x 4.10”. A linen is needed in order to place items of any kind on the pool table.
The large wooden tables inside the lodge may be moved with the help of several people. In addition, all inside furniture must stay indoors, but it may be re-arranged.
- Twinkle lights hung outside on patio
- A changing area for the bridal party.
- Outdoor fireplace and firewood.
- Horse shoe pits and sand volleyball
- Ample parking