In order to book please contact Audra at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a date.
Following the confirmation of an available date, you will receive 3 online contracts, one for the venue, one for the rentals and one for extra cabins. You will also receive an online invoice for a 50% nonrefundable deposit of $4900 for the 3-day package. You will have the option of paying by online bank account, credit card or mailed check. Please note there is a 3.5% charge for credit cards.
Review our Wedding Package.
Keep in mind that at the time of booking your wedding you do not need to decide on adding additional rooms on top of the 6 you will be receiving with your package. You have the option of discussing it further with your guests and then deciding 2 months prior to your wedding. Then 1 week prior to your wedding you will submit a signed contract and pay the entire room fees.
You will then be responsible for booking any vendors:
- Coordinator – We strongly recommend a day of coordinator. Please look at our Vendor List for selection of talented coordinators that will make your wedding fabulous and take the stress off of you!
- Caterer – Please choose a caterer from our required Vendor List. If you’re interested in a catering that is not on our list please let us know.
- Bartender – Please choose a licensed and fully insured bartender.
- DJ – Please choose a DJ from our required Vendor List.
- Any additional services you may want
You will also need to obtain Event Insurance. Information on this process will be discussed upon booking your wedding.
Once your planning is underway you are welcome to schedule another tour of Rock Springs Ranch to go over finalizing details.
30 Days Prior to Your Event
- The balance of $4900 is due
- A $500 refundable cleaning/damage deposit is due
- A certificate of event insurance listing Balford Beatty Rock Springs Ranch LLC and Rock Springs Weddings LLC as additional insured from your general liability policy is due
- Please fill free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this information, email@example.com.
1 Week Prior to Your Event
- Full payment of any additional rooms is due
Additional Site Details
We provide tables, table linens, and chairs for up to 150 guests.
(2) 16.2′ x 3.5′ Wooden tables with (32) wooden chairs
8′ banquet tables and lodge lounge furniture around the fireplace
(4) Wooden tables with (32) black iron chairs
Lodge Capacity: The lodge can accommodate approximately 130 guests. Additional seating is available out on the surrounding patio and deck area.
Please note that the pool table must NOT be moved, but it may be used as a gift or dessert table. It has a wooden cover that measures approximately 8.6” x 4.10”. We provide a linen to cover the table.
The large wooden tables inside the lodge may be moved with the help of several people. In addition, all inside furniture must stay indoors.
- Twinkle lights hung outside on the patio and deck area
- A changing area for the bridal party.
- Outdoor fireplace and firewood-limited to use when fire danger isn’t extreme
- Ample parking