In order to book please contact Audra at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a date.
Following the confirmation of an available date, you will receive 2 online contracts, one for the venue and one for the rentals. You will also receive an online invoice for a 50% nonrefundable deposit of $6400 for the 3-day package. You will have the option of paying by online bank account, credit card or mailed check. Please note there is a 3.5% charge for credit cards.
Review our Wedding Package.
Keep in mind that at the time of booking your wedding you do not need to decide on adding additional rooms on top of the 4 you will be receiving with your package. You have the option of discussing it further with your guests and then deciding 2 months prior to your wedding. Then 2 weeks prior to your wedding you will submit a signed contract and pay the entire room fees.
You will then be responsible for booking any vendors:
- Coordinator – We strongly recommend a day of coordinator. Please look at our Vendor List for selection of talented coordinators that will make your wedding fabulous and take the stress off of you!
- Caterer – Please choose a caterer from our required Vendor List. If you’re interested in a catering that is not on our list please let us know.
- Bartender – Please choose a licensed and fully insured bartender.
- DJ – Please choose a DJ from our required Vendor List.
- Any additional services you may want
You will also need to obtain Event Insurance. Information on this process will be discussed upon booking your wedding.
Once your planning is underway you are welcome to schedule another tour of Rock Springs Ranch to go over finalizing details.
30 Days Prior to Your Event
- The balance of $6400 is due
- A $500 refundable cleaning/damage deposit is due
- A certificate of event insurance listing Balfour Beatty Rock Springs Ranch LLC and Rock Springs Weddings LLC as additional insured from your general liability policy is due
- Please fill free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this information, email@example.com.
2 Weeks Prior to Your Event
- Full payment of any additional rooms is due
Additional Site Details
We provide tables, table linens, and chairs for up to 150 guests.
(2) 16.2′ x 3.5′ Wooden tables with (32) wooden chairs
8′ banquet tables and lodge lounge furniture around the fireplace
(4) Wooden tables with (32) black iron chairs
Lodge Capacity: The lodge can accommodate approximately 130 guests. Additional seating is available out on the surrounding patio and deck area.
Please note that the pool table must NOT be moved, but it may be used as a gift or dessert table. It has a wooden cover that measures approximately 8.6” x 4.10”. We provide a linen to cover the table.
The large wooden tables inside the lodge may be moved with the help of several people. In addition, all inside furniture must stay indoors.
- Twinkle lights hung outside on the patio and deck area
- A changing area for the bridal party.
- Outdoor fireplace and firewood-limited to use when fire danger isn’t extreme
- Ample parking
Yes, please choose from the varied list of caterers on our Vendor List.
No, the kitchen is only available to the caterers on our vendor list, but you do have the option of storing items in the refrigerator or freezer.
No, you are responsible for providing your own dishware.
Yes, we have several strands of white twinkle lights hanging above the patio area and deck area.
No, we do not provide a dance floor. The dancing is typically held outside the lodge on the pavered patio area, under the twinkle lights. If the weather is challenging there is the option of moving the dancing inside the lodge.
Music can be played until 10:00 p.m. We require that you hire a professional DJ off of our vendor list. Due to noise concerns, we do not allow any additional sound equipment or self-monitoring of the music.
Yes, when fire danger isn’t at an extreme level we provide the wood and start the fire for you when you request it.
Yes, we require that all alcohol be served by licensed and fully insured bartenders. You do have the option of purchasing your own beer, wine, and alcohol and then hiring the bartenders to serve your guests. For your convenience, we do not charge a corkage fee.