If you decide to book with Rock Springs Ranch please contact Kelly Louden and check on availability of dates. Once a date is reserved a contract will be emailed to you. Please fill out the contract and return it with your booking deposit for half the wedding fee. For example, Package One requires a $2750 deposit and Package Two requires a $1750 deposit. Review our rates and packages.
You may either use PayPal with a 2.9% fee added or you may pay by check. If you choose to pay by check please contact Kelly Louden for further directions.
Keep in mind that at the time of booking your wedding you do not need to decide on the use of the cabins. You have the option of discussing it further with your guests and then deciding 2 months prior to your wedding date, at which point you will be required to submit a deposit of half of the room fees.
You will then be responsible for booking any vendors:
- Coordinator – I strongly recommend a day of coordinator!
- Bartender for entire event. Please choose one off our vendor list. It is mandatory that a licensed and insured bartender be hired for the entire event. No self-service is allowed.
- Any additional services you may want
You will also need to obtain Event Insurance. Information on this process will be discussed upon booking your wedding.
In addition you will need to provide licensing and insurance information pertaining to any catering company that is not currently on our Rock Springs Ranch Recommend Vendor List.
Once your planning is under way you are welcome to schedule another tour of Rock Springs Ranch to go over finalizing details.
30 Days Prior to your Event
- Balances owed for wedding and rooms
- $300 refundable cleaning/damage deposit.
- Copy of certificate of event insurance listing HSW Rock Springs LLC and Kelly Louden dba Rock Springs Weddings as additional insured from your general liability policy.
- Please fill free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this information.
Additional Site Details
(2) 16.2′ x 3.5′ Wooden tables
8′ banquet tables
(32) wooden chairs
(3) Wooden picnic tables w/attached benches (seat 8 each)
(3) Wooden tables w/o benches (seat 8 each and use metal chairs)
(1) Metal Patio table w/ 6 matching chairs
(64) Metal chairs
Lodge Capacity: The lodge can legally accommodate 178 guests, but in the situation of hosting a full sit down dinner, the lodge can accommodate approximately 130 guests. Additional seating is available out on the surrounding patio and deck area.
Please note that the pool table must NOT be moved, but it may be used as gift or dessert table. It has a wooden cover that measures approximately 8.6” x 4.10”. A linen is needed in order to place items of any kind on the pool table.
The large wooden tables inside the lodge may be moved with the help of several people. In addition, all inside furniture must stay indoors, but it may be re-arranged.
- Twinkle lights hung outside on patio
- A changing area for the bridal party.
- Outdoor fireplace and firewood.
- Horse shoe pits and sand volleyball
- Ample parking