Rock Springs Ranch has captured the hearts of many with its stunning surroundings and intimate location and it’s sure to please your guests with a truly special experience. At Rock Springs Ranch you are given the freedom to create your perfect wedding. Choose from our list of catering companies, and other vendors as well. You also have the choice to add additional rooms to accommodate up to 64 guests, either way, you have exclusive use of the ranch.
* Please note that we do not offer winter weddings. We are available May through Mid- October.
Wedding Package – Friday to Sunday Use For Up To 150 guests
Our wedding package allows you to have access to the ranch starting at 4:30pm on Friday. The lodge is open from 4:30pm to 6:30pm and allows you 2 hours to decorate and have a rehearsal. After 6:30pm the lodge is locked up for the night. You then may have access to the lodge and surrounding area on Saturday for your ceremony and reception from 9am to 11pm. Then on Sunday you have access to the lodge and use of the ranch until 11:30am. The cost is $12,800 and it includes all tables, chairs and table linens for up to 150 guests. We set up all of tables, chairs and table linens. We arrange the entire lodge area, patio area and ceremony. In addition, we also take down all the table, chair, and linen rentals. Please see “Table and Chair Inventory” for the details on what is included.
If you choose to add more rooms to your package and have your guests stay overnight they may arrive starting at 4:30pm on Friday and they must be out of their cabins by 11:00 am on Sunday. Please note that we do not allow early arrival on Friday and the ranch isn’t unlocked until 4:30pm. See additional cabin information below.
Rock Springs Ranch offers the use of 7 cabins with a total of 32 rooms available, 4 of which are included with our package. Each room comes furnished with clean linens and towels. The cabins are all in walking distance of the main Lodge and boast beautiful views of the surrounding area. Cabins A and B have 8 rooms each, Cabins C and D have 2 rooms each and Cabins E, F and G have 4 rooms each, 10 of the rooms have shared bathrooms and the remaining 22 rooms have private bathrooms. The cabins are available for $195 + tax per room, per night.
If you choose to add additional rooms on top of the 4 you receive with the package you will be responsible for paying the full room balance two weeks prior to your wedding. You are responsible for collecting payment and assigning rooms to your guests. We suggest enlisting the help of a friend or relative with assigning the rooms and collecting money.
You will be given the layouts of each cabin, as well as a room assignment sheet. The check-in time is 4:30pm on Friday and check-out is 11am on Sunday. We do not allow early check-in or late departure. The ranch is not unlocked until 4:30pm on Friday. Please keep in mind that we do not have any staff on hand to serve your guests and we do not have any meal service other than that which you provide. Some of the rooms do have small refrigerators, but no kitchen or cooking access. The town of Tumalo is approximately 5 miles away. It hosts Tumalo Store, Tumalo Coffee and The Bite (food carts).
We do not allow any motor homes to park on the property. We suggest reserving a camping slot at Tumalo State Park 1-800-452-5687.
Included in the Package
- Use of the lodge, wrap around patio and deck, surrounding lawn areas and dock on the pond.
- White linens for the interior dining tables, buffet tables and dessert table, and black Linens for bar tables – upgraded linens and napkins are available at an additional cost.
- White poly folding chairs – upgraded chairs are available at an additional cost.
- Counter, sink and small refrigerator usage in the kitchen by licensed and adequately insured caterers only. No stove, oven or dishwasher use available.
- A changing area for the bridal party.
- Outdoor fireplace and firewood. (only used when not under extreme fire danger)
- Twinkle lights hung above the patio area.
- Ample parking
Please note we do not allow the following:
- Open flames or candles
- Hosting of rehearsal dinner on property
- Tent camping, RVs or motor homes
(2) 16.2′ L x 3.5′ W x 31″ H Wooden tables with 32 wooden chairs
Leather and fabric couch and chairs around the fireplace
(4) Wooden tables with 32 black iron chairsSample Time Line Three Day Event